|Categories||Costume-Making Supplies, Feathers|
Turkey Quills Bright Orange
$9.00Lot of 12 quills
Lot of 12 bright orange parried turkey quills with cut tops. 6 right wing, 7 left wing. Feathers have not been previously used, but they do show signs of damage. Some of the barbs on the quills are bent and split away from other barbs so not all of the feathers have a smooth continuous look. This lot of turkey quills has rich, intense color though and is a good bargain buy if you are willing to work with the imperfections.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.