|Condition||Previously Owned, Good|
|Materials||Velour, tulle, sequins|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Ensembles & Multi-Piece, Gowns & Dresses, Suits & One Pieces|
Spotty Starlet Costume
The Spotty Starlet Costume is a vintage piece of costume heaven. It is a one piece leotard with a tiered tulle train and wide pleated belt. The leotard is made of a soft off white velour and is very structured with boning along the sides. It has low cut elasticized leg holes that are mostly covered by the wide and low slung belt. The belt snaps together in the back and there is a zipper in the back of the leotard. The entire costume including the train is covered in individual red sequins placed like delicate polka dots. More red sequins decorate the bust line along with a tiny ruffle of tulle that peeks out from the top of the garment. Leotard has thin elastic straps. This fabulous piece comes with arm gauntlets decorated to match and made of the same material. The arm gauntlets have zippers. As an extra bonus Spotty Starlet comes with a tiny tulle poof on a short string, perfect to tie onto a ponytail or headband. The poof can be affixed to anything. This costume is from the 1980s so there is some discoloration especially around the bust. This may be able to be cleaned or you may consider adding more sequins to cover the spots. The costume is so fantastic that you don’t really notice the staining, but please look at pictures carefully before buying. Some sequins have fallen off, but majority are still there. Spotty Starlet is just waiting to be the center of attention. A perfect costume for a 4th of July parade or circus themed event.
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.