|Condition||New, Upcycled (transformed from original state)|
|Materials||Spandex, stretch sequin trim, acrylic gems|
|Size||XL, flat measurements - Bust 15", Waist 14", Hips 16"|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Suits & One Pieces, Tops|
The postmodern leotard is an up-cycled halter neck American Apparel leotard. The leotard is a beige “nude” and features a a deep V neck that has been customized with multicolored acrylic gems and stretch sequin trim. The sparkling embellishments form a glam rock, Picasso-influenced face/female form, but as with all things post modern, the meaning is relative.
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.