|Condition||Previously Owned. Excellent Condition. There are a few slight discoloration "smudge spots" on the outer sides of the headpiece. Largest discoloration of fabric about 2" wide and 1/2" tall is on the left side (when facing headpiece). These areas do not detract from the headpiece but are minor flaws visible in certain light. Back veil has some small glue smudge spots that are only visible upon close inspection.|
|Materials||Ribbed satin, gold trim, faux pearls, sequins, sequin applique, chiffon|
|Size Notes||Headpiece is mounted on a standard size baseball cap with an adjustable back|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Headpieces & Headbands|
Own the Renaissance Fair
Embrace your inner Renaissance queen with this sophisticated yet dramatic headpiece. Hand constructed on a baseball cap for maximum comfort and adjustability. Gold corded trim, lace, faux pearls and crystals stand out against a warm beige ribbed satin. A covered florist wreath rests on top of the cap/base and inside the outer sides of the headpiece. The circle serves as the anchor for a chiffon train that is just over 6 feet long. The veil makes this hat especially striking and unusual. The edges of the chiffon have hand sewn gold trim attached with iridescent rhinestones placed on top of the trim. “Hood” of back veil ends in a tassel of beads. Faux pearls decorate the body of the chiffon. The front centerpiece is a gold sequined appliqu̩ enhanced with faux pearls. Interior rim of cap base has a felt band for more comfortable wear. Take a glamorous step back in time. Originally made to pair with Bourgeoisie Beige Gown.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.