|Condition||Previously Owned. Like New. This pieces has been upcycled.|
|Materials||Mirrors, Satin crepe, brocade, sequins, rhinestones, crystals, corded trim, ostrich feathers,|
|Size Notes||Headpiece is mounted on a standard size baseball cap with an adjustable back|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Headpieces & Headbands|
Swirling waves and bold diamonds rise from the base of this bold headpiece decorated with mirrors, crystals, rhinestones,and sequins. Hand constructed. Layers of silver corded trim, sequins, and faceted sky blue rhinestones cover the base of the headpiece in an intricately designed pattern. A large turquoise teardrop rhinestone surrounded by diamond rhinestones is the centerpiece of the brim with three small swirls emerging like a fountain of sequins. Seven three dimensional diamond shapes radiate from the base in front of eight delicate swirls covered in sequins and dotted with mirrors and gems. Curled ostrich feathers emerge from the back of the swirls from a cylinder attached to the top of the base. The cylinder is covered in a metallic silver and white brocade. The center of the back is decorated with a brocade covered circle adorned with another rhinestone teardrop like the one in the front. The same brocade covers the back semicircles that back the swirls. Bottom back of base covered in hand stitched strips of satin crepe. Looks amazing from the front and the back. Built on a baseball cap for maximum adjustability and ease of wear. Stays on head easily. Inside rim around head covered in felt for a more comfortable fit. Originally designed to be worn with Silver Seas gown and ensemble, but would be a gorgeous addition to any costume collection. Easily paired with a wide range of costume ensembles. Perfect stage piece.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.