|Condition||Upcycled New (transformed from original state), Good (a few minor flaws)|
|Materials||Cotton denim, poly satin, gold lamé, plastic and paper faux money, wired sequin trim, metal grommets, poly cord|
|Size||Adjustable waist lacing, 28" closed --> 34". Center front of corset 8" long, Center back corset with skirt 23" long|
|Categories||Skirts, Costumes & Accessories, Bras & Corsets|
The Moneymaker Skirt is a fully boned, front-lacing underbust corset in forest green satin. It has an attached bustle-style skirt of gold lamé. The corset part is trimmed with gold rick-rack and golden “coins”. The skirt is edged with $100 play money bills and wired sequined trim. Gotta make that money honey!
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.