|Materials||buckram, millinery wire, elastic cord, paper play money, pipe cleaners, metallic trim|
|Size||Adult O/S, Hat base 4.25" diameter, total diameter of 8"|
|Categories||Hats, Costumes & Accessories, Headpieces & Headbands|
The Moneymaker Fascinator is a circular headpiece made of wired buckram and covered in satin. The top features hand-pieced gold metallic trim surrounding a wired gold dollar sign. The base is encircled by faux $100 bills, and has a black elastic anchoring strap.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.