|Condition||Previously Owned, Excellent|
|Materials||Velvet, Poly/cotton fabric, sequins|
|Size Notes||Bust 30" expanding to 36" through body of romper, 26" long including pants, 12" sleeve, 4" neck opening, 7" inseam|
|Categories||Children, Costumes & Accessories, Ensembles & Multi-Piece|
Possibly the most adorable children’s St. Patrick’s Day outfit you have ever seen. It is a one piece romper made to look like a two piece outfit. Top is made of black velvet and decorated with a peter pan collar, shamrocks, sequins, and trim. Pants are made in the same fabric as the collar, black with shiny purple shamrocks all over. Long in back to look like tails of a suit jacket with one large shamrock in the lower back center. Half zipper in back and lined in poly/cotton. Your little girl or boy will feel luckier than ever on St. Patrick’s Day.
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.