|Condition||Previously Owned. Like new|
|Materials||Brocade and grosgrain fabric, faux fur, acrylic and crystal rhinestones, lace, trim|
|Size Notes||Center front 33" long, side seams 32", 26" empire waist, 34" bust, center back 42" long, longest part of sleeves is approx 30" long, scoop neck is 12" wide|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Gowns & Dresses|
You can make a play for any thrown wearing this exquisite tunic gown. Meticulously detailed and covered in jewels and embellishments, this is a garment that defines the fine art of costuming. The gown itself is really more of an overcoat that would traditionally be worn over a skirt. For a more modern and sexy style though you could wear over leggings, tights, boy shorts or other bottoms. Long slits up the front and back will show off your legs, but it won’t be your legs that will capture all the attention. The wide scoop neck collar is elaborately adorned with layers of trim, faux pearls, acrylic gems and crystal rhinestones. This same decoration covers the upper part of sleeves, which end with delicate hanging beaded trim. Beige grosgrain Pagoda sleeves have faux fur and more layers of golden trim with crystal rhinestones. The openings of pagoda sleeves are finished in a beautiful golden lace that has faux pearls and crystal rhinestones carefully placed all along the edges of the lace. A beige and golden toned brocade is the base of the tunic and the entire body of the garment has small crystal rhinestones, and a few scattered larger acrylic rhinestones, that trace the pattern of the brocade. The golden lace that is around the sleeves is also placed along the tunic’s empire waist. Back zipper closure. Garment is fully faced. From every angle this dress glows with sparkling light. Truly stunning. Originally made to pair with the Own the Renaissance Fair headpiece.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.