|Condition||Previously Owned, Fair, Needs some love|
|Materials||Poly Satin, Cotton muslin, sequins|
|Size||Womens M or Mens SM|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Tunics, Tops|
The Fireworks Tunic is a festive vintage Mardi Gras float rider tunic featuring two red fireworks on the front. The tunic itself has a diagonal split in front and back with white poly satin on top and purple poly satin on bottom. The edges (arm sleeves, neck line, hem, and diagonal of the tunic are trimmed in silver sequins. It has a high mandarin collar neck with velcro closure in the back. Tunic also has a zippered closure back. The fireworks are traced in silver sequins and there are silver sequin “bursts” coming from the fireworks and one “burst” on the arm. The tunic is lined in a cotton muslin. The Fireworks Tunic has some age to it so there are areas of discoloration and staining. There is also two pin holes on the front white portion of the tunic. Please inspect pictures carefully before purchasing. Despite these flaws there is a lot to love about the Fireworks Tunic. It has tons of potential for upcycling and altering. Or enjoy the tunic as is and know you got it for a hot deal!
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.