|Condition||Previously Owned. Like New. This headpiece has been upcycled.|
|Materials||Ribbed satin fabric, rhinestones, sequins, trim, cardboard, embossed satin, wood.|
|Size Notes||Interior circumference 19 1/2- 20 1/2".|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Headpieces & Headbands|
A show stopping headpiece! Be prepared to turn heads in this incredibly detailed work of wearable art. The wooden sword extends 26″ from the bottom edge of the base in the front and the “wings” of swirls extend 16 1/2″ on either side from the face. Hand constructed. The swirls are hand cut and gracefully layers over “spokes” that radiate in huge half circles on each side. Spokes are covered in silver sequin and metallic threaded trim. Sword is completely covered in front by silver sequins. All swirls are covered in ribbed dark teal satin and outlined in silver sequins. Sky blue square gemstones decorate the swirls. A thin double row of rhinestones connects the two sides in front. More large rhinestones are placed on the sword handle. Back is covered in a silver and white metallic patterned fabric. Looks great from front and back. Interior is covered in black felt for comfort and this piece is adjustable for optimal sizing and security on the head. Surprisingly light. Originally made to accompany the Excalibur gown and ensemble, but this piece lends itself to many different characters and styles of costumes. If you want to render your onlookers speechless, just show up branding this sword.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.