|Condition||Previously Owned. Like New|
|Materials||Polyester, sequins, floral accents, turkey feathers|
|Size Notes||the lace up back make this corset adjustable|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Bras & Corsets|
Be Thankful Corset
Lovely leafy under bust corset. An upcycled Leg Avenue black corset with hooking front and lace up back. Gold, brown, and orange sequins run down each side of the front and back. Layers of autumn leaves and brown curled duck feathers run down the center front. The beautiful colors and spirit of fall in a simple and sexy costume accessory. Shake up your Thanksgiving this year.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.