|Condition||Previously Owned, Excellent.|
|Size Notes||Mens 10 1/2. Boots are 23 1/2" tall (toe to top). Circumference of boot opening at top is 19".|
|Categories||Costumes & Accessories, Shoes|
Bad Ass Boots
Step out in these Bad Ass boots and conquer the night. The boots are actually Men’s size 10 1/2 sneakers that have been covered in a reptile skin vinyl boot cover. Boot covers velcro together in the back of the boot, but are also firmly glued to the shoe (so they aren’t removovable without destryoing the shoe). The vinyl is spray painted gold around the bottom and then fades into the brown color of the replit looking skin. Soft coppery metallic fabric is stuffed and provides cushion around the top of the boots. The front of each boot is decorated in an elaborate design of sequins and rhinestones. The detail work in these boots is stunning. Individually placed silver sequins and rhinestones create a dazzling screen of sparkle that is offset by rows of sequins and rhinestone trim. Sequins and rhinestones trim the back of teh boots as well. With these boots you don’t need to wear much else. Your legs will be the star of the show. Pair them with an amazing costume and be ready to take some pictures. A worthy investment for a costume accessory that will serve you for years. Go ahead, be that guy in the bad ass boots.
This item is available for Custom Orders/Alterations
Need some help? We can assist with the following:
- Sizing alterations
- Styling consultations
- Designing a costume around this item
All sales are final. All items are sold as is.
We do not accept returns. Please read the product descriptions and inspect the photographs carefully. We strive to present customers with as much information about an item as possible. If you have any questions about an item email us before you buy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase email us and let us know. We will try to accommodate your needs.
For Costumes & Accessories
- New: Perfect condition, never worn or used
- Like New: Previously owned, no imperfections
- Excellent: Previously owned, a few minor imperfections that are not obviously visible (only when close up)
- Good: Previously owned, several imperfections that may be visible
- Fair: Previously owned, item has many imperfections and is in need of repair, upcycling, or salvaging
- New: Perfect condition, Sold in original state as it would be in a store or through a retailer. May not have any original packaging. Many supplies, such as feathers, are not packaged when sold new.
- New/Surplus: Left over amounts of something that are new and unused.
- Recycled/ Excellent: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project. Item(s) must have no obvious flaws or traces of glue or stitching.
- Recycled/Good: Supplies that have been salvaged from a costume or previous project that have some minor imperfections like traces of glue or stitching, or discoloration.